Periphery
Saturday, September 10, 2005
  Peripheries has ended
:) 
Comments:
Ha! Sorry TDH. But you know, there are so many Muslim blogs out there, with much more frequent postings and more interesting writing too.
 
No no. I quite because I want to devote my writing time elsewhere. Also, I didn't want my students to find this blog. Several of them seem to know quite a bit about the Muslim blogsphere. Besides, I know others visited because I have a sitemeter installed :)
 
don't do it
 
Inna lillahi wa Inna ilayHi Rajiun. To God we belong and to Him we return.

So sorry to hear that Sara. I think there are very few Muslim high school teacher blogs out there. It's still a great thing to share your perspective.

I hope you'll consider coming back soon Insha Allah.

Wassalam
Calm_Cool_Collected
 
Salam:

Oh yeah. Here's an ode to your blog at
http://onemuslimsmusings.blogspot.com.

Wassalam,
Calm_Cool_Collected
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home