Periphery
Saturday, February 26, 2005
  student teaching
I wrote something yesterday, which I've since lost, about the school where I'll be student teaching. It's very close by, which is wonderful. It's not meeting NCLB standards, which something the school has to worry about a lot. The students I'll be teaching are 'title' kids, meaning they receive additional instruction so that they may pass reading tests (also, I think it means that they probably qualify for free lunch). The advantage for me is that there are only fifteen students per class, and they're on a block schedule, of just four periods, of which I'll be teaching three. Also, the teacher I'll be working with really seems to know her stuff, which is a great assurance for my nervous habit of mind. I'm praying this goes well. 
Comments:
salam

nice blog mashallah
 
Post a Comment

<< Home