Periphery
Saturday, January 29, 2005
  Eid, life, and stuff
It's been a couple of weeks since I last posted. So, here: Eid was beautiful and delicious as usual. Every Eid, specially since 9/11, I'm surprised to find myself so happy. My family and friends are the best people in the world, Allah has given me so much to be grateful for, so much that words can't say(as the song goes). So even though I may be depressed right up to Eid day--and this Eid I didn't go to prayer, stayed home with my mother since she was ill--I love Eid. These days, I'm studying, and calling up schools to allow me to observe. Waiting to hear back. Other than that, I've written to both of my senators about their votes on Rice's nomination. I've always loved Sen. Durbin. Obama, I'm watching more carefully now. And, my mother has a new favorite senator, Boxer :) I'm going to be student-teaching in March, it is to be hoped, inshaAllah. Don't know which school yet. That's all. Keep Iraqis in your prayers. 
Comments:
What did youfind out about Obama that you don't like?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home