Periphery
Sunday, October 31, 2004
  Odds and Ends
I�m working on a paper about equity in educational funding. Reinforces for me how cool Vermont really is (and New Mexico). But I have to cover history, so that�s a little more difficult. A.M.�a cool person who gives a class/leads a discussion of Quran that I attend�was saying weeks ago that every nation has good and bad. And he was saying this while we were talking about disgusting things Muslims have done. That concept was so difficult for me to swallow when I was younger. In classes, I would get red hot. It was impossible to have distance. And then I would spend energy denying that it was possible. Alhamdulilah, lately it�s become a lot easier� more on this later, inshaAllah. I went to AM�s class this morning. It was awesome. It�s not often when I have clarity of that level. It really made me think A LOT. Read this post and this one for my old summeries. More thoughts later. In the last debate, Obama mentioned the need for a public secular education in Pakistan (whateva!). Interesting, just last week I googled Pakistan public schools, and came across a Pakistani news story of an online poll of Americans (unofficial) regarding American�s opinion of Pakistan and schools. Twisted? Lastly, listen to this please and tell me what you think. 
Comments:
It's true,muslims have done disgusting things asell,no point in trying to deny it,we'd only be fooling ourselves.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home